Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hari ni masuk ofis 8am. Ada morning meeting. Tapi hari ni masuk ofis rasa lega sbb last nite I stayed back until 930pm to balance my account. After 3 days searching through whole year journal entries, I found the problem yang buat account tak balance. Yeay. Pening to tak balance RM34k. Naik juling go through the transaction one by one. Buat month to month ledger aku balance, tapi bila print for whole year tak balance. Software ni mereng dah. Satu hari punya banyak transaction. Now need to wait for the software people to explain why such things happened.

Ansara meeting on Saturday went well although for the first time in 14 years the president post is being challenged. I voted for Mukhriz against my chapter's resolution. But I feel that this guy deserve a second chance to wake up and do something for ansara. But the post for vice president was tough. The winner won by majority 1 vote. 73 v 72. Now that one of my chapter's representative is in the exco, I hope they will do something to unite the whole organisation. Good luck to them.

Ba&ma went back to SP on Sunday. I had morning breakfast with them at opah's house, then went to nenek's house around 9am to continue further discussion on the engagement. Now from 200 invitation has become 250 invitation. Hmm.... But the good point came out of this whole issue is that mama allowed me to withdraw my saving money. Yeay. I kecek kat mama kesian nak tolong adik & kakteh especially for their coming wedding. As the elder sister I can help them financially which they really need for the kenduri. Ye lah, tak la sponsor semua, sikit pun jadi la. Nanti I save lain for my wedding. Tak luak duit tu pun. Although my parents are well prepared, but I want to contribute too. So finally, after all this while tak dapat, now I can withdraw it. Yeay!

After sending ba&ma balik, I went to Genting Highland. Visited the site where the army troops are on standby for the search rescue of the Nuri helicopter yang jatuh last week. Punya la ramai yang standby. I went with guys from MARES. 3 cars, masing-masing antena punya la tinggi at their vehicle. Antena tu lagi tinggi dari myself, kalau tak dengar clear jugak time QSO tak tau la. I lepak ja la, borak with anak Hamid while the guys turun bawah do things they need to do. Sejuk & nyaman kat atas tu. We went half way ja, kat Institut Aminudin Baki, tak naik sampai atas, tapi kabus kat situ boleh tahan. We were up there around one hour saja. After that on the way turun, hujan lebat. Ada accident. As it was raining heavily, fahroe decided tak stop, so i tried to call the emergency line. Ada ka aku tepon the operator tanya I balik so nak sambung kat hospital selayang ka hospital gombak. Dia yang kerja emergency centre dia tanya kita balik. Then bila sambung hospital selayang, operator tu tanya I ada kat tempat kejadian ka tak. I said I nak report ja, mintak dia hubungi hospital terdekat pergi tengok tempat kejadian. Sebab ada 3 kereta remuk, ada kids ramai, dah la hujan lebat. Tapi sebab I takde kat tempat kejadian, dia tak nak entertain. Doink betul la diorang tu. At the end I give up.

Balik KL, perut lapar, carik kueh. Pergi OU carik tiket transformers. Kat GSC habis, tinggal row depan. Pergi TGV ada ticket 4 row dari depan. Belasah ja lah. Dengki ni sebab ramai yang dah tengok and cakap best. Memang best pun. Memang nanti akan tengok 2 kali ni nanti. After dinner, by the time sampai rumah terus sleep.

Tadi mama tepon, banyak pulak dia suruh I buat. She still insist nak carrot kek tu. Kedai tu dah la seksa nak parking. Tapi kena buat jugak. Request mak ni payah la. Then dia nak I cari itu-ini. Malam ni kena pergi kedai la carik.

Hari ni bf pergi lumut (Fathil : bf stands for boyfriend, not best friend or best of best friend. hehehehe. I don't go hushi-mushi with best friends, only with boyfriends. I love my best friends and will do all my best to care, protect and make them happy, which you are one of them, so you know how I treat my best friend la, so jauh beza from boyfriend. Jgn gaduh lagi pasal the term dgn Sarah, apa la korang ni.) He'll be travelling a lot after this. So my schedule sure kena cut off lepas ni. Takpe, so far boleh handle. He needs time off dari mengada kerenah saya yang extreme drama mengada ni.

Alamak, boss intercom panggil pulak. Stop jap, nanti sambung. Ada lagi benda nak story ni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home