Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Besok, 13th May is Mother's Day (2nd Sunday in May).

I would like to wish all of you ladies out there Happy Mother's Day!

To mama, thanks for being a great mom! I know I have not been a good daughter, always pick a fight with you lately (the late rebel from kakngah, dah tua baru nak buat perangai, hehehehe), but I thank you for your patience. Wish you well, good health, and happy always through out the future years.

To my kaklin, kaklong, my aunties, my cousins, my friends, I envy korang! Bila aku boleh celebrate mother's day ni? Asyik kena buat/beli kad & bagi orang ja, bila aku nak dapat card ni? Aiyak!!! Boyfriend ooooiiitttttsssssss!!!! Dah 2 kali posting mother's day ni, takde progress ka wei? Hehehehe. Amik kau, aku komplen ni, tak tau! By the way, ayahnurin&ibuhariz : happy 9th anniversary. Lupa la wish last Thursday. Kngah demam, lupa banyak benda.

I hope all of you will have a great weekend. Ingat nak balik, tapi for one night only, tak pulang modal la. Lagipun Mama cakap tunggu ja dia balik KL early next month. Then can do all the belated celebration in KL with family. Besok mungkin main boling jap, tengok crowd macam mana. Tapi malam besok definately nak tengok movie. Nak tengok Wild Hogs. Spiderman 3 perhaps next week la. Bila dah cooldown sket. Now nak tengok sure kena tengok front row.

Below is posting on Russia, nanti part 2 I sambung next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Panglima said...

woits.. gambar russia tade barang sekeping pun. mende laaaplimab

Sat May 12, 08:37:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Azwan Hadzree said...

thanks . btw when r u posting the pics

Sat May 12, 11:05:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home