Friday, January 06, 2006

MY RAYA HAJI GETAWAY

Ok people! Don't worry, I'm not dead yet, or sick, or depressed! Just too busy with work la! So many of you phoned me earlier today to check-out on me. I'm fine, healthy as always, chubby still, tak kurus2 pun! Hehehehe.

I will update this blog as soon as I come back from my holidays ok? So many stories to tell & to share.

It looks like every festive holiday I'm away from KL. Last Xmas to Singapore. Will be away again for Raya Haji. (Off to Kuching besok, be back Thursday in office). Nanti Chinese New Year long break kena fikir something to do la. Baru complete the cycle. Hmm... mana plak nak pergi ni nanti? Takpe, I have 2 weeks to decide. But, if got enough money to spend! Hmm, pening-pening.

Okay, take care people! To my kaklong shila & abang epi, HAPPY ANIVERSARY! Bsok nak beromantika kat mana? To my other cousins in UK, IRELAND, JAPAN, MOSCOW, huhu, bila nak balik la? Mcm bosan plak korang dah takdak ni.

To all my friends, take care. Nanti balik sambung cerita.

Selamat Hari Raya Haji! Maaf Zahir Batin! Lebih-lebihkan ibadat tahun baru ni! Kita semua makin tua.

Take care everyone!

ps : MINAH! Srilankan having promo at RM200.00 return to Singapore. Will come again definately very very soon! Hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home