Tuesday, August 02, 2005

GUS CAFE

The place to go if you happen to be in Canberra, Australia.

Why? Ishh…. ICE CHOCOLATE & CHOC MUD CAKE yummy gila kat situ.

Eversince I got to know the place, memang selalu lah lepak sana. And semua my friends who came to visit, Gus Cafe will definitely be in the itinerary. I remembered first time going there : Ramai2 balik dari HiCom for what event entah. Tgh sejuk2 winter, John ajak pergi situ. Sampai2 dia terus order 2 gelas. Kitorang pun mcm nganga je. Ceh, order satu dulu, tapi lepas tu semua tambah!!! Pastu balik rumah semua orang macam Cloud 9 je. Hehehe. So far, that is the best ice chocolate I pernah rasa. Kat Malaysia………… hmm… tak jumpa lagi. DOME nyer ice chocolate pun tak boleh challenge. Unless, sape2 tau ada Ice chocolate kau2 nyer kat Malaysia, do let me know… so I can go n try it.

Sidewalk cafe, located in Civic (Canberra main city). Very sempoi one. And not as big as sidewalk cafes we have here in Bintang walk. Tempat favourite to hangout after midnight movie on Friday night. And tempat selalu I kantoi TERRY dating with dot… dot… dot… (Terry, jgn marah ha!!!)

Last I went there in Sept 1997. Went back for my graduation ceremony. My last hangout with Stewart.


Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home